- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Data Entry & Research Assistant (Temporary)
Estimated Hours: 240 – 320 (6 – 8 weeks)
Summary of position:
The Database Research Contractor will support the clean-up and completion of our existing salesforce.com database.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure integrity of the database is maintained, reviewing inconsistencies, and steamlining where appropriate
- Compare existing data within the system to outside resources, checking for accuracy and making edits where applicable
- Research related accounts and identify key metrics to be entered into the database
- Support the development of new database types as needed
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in an office/business setting
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook (MS products).
- Intermediate computer and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Exhibits attention to detail, ensuring that errors are caught early in the process and preventing possible delays or incorrect information from being uploaded.
- General understanding of Salesforce.com or other web-based platforms preferred
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.