- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Responsible for delivering respectful, evidence-based care that helps your clients recover from opiate use and get their lives back. Work within a team of administrators, physicians and other counselors to ensure that patients have the support and accountability they need to succeed in treatment at every step.
- Conduct intake assessments to evaluate individuals’ appropriateness for our program
- Lead weekly group therapy sessions that build recovery skills and foster community
- Provide individual support as needed, such as crisis intervention, referrals to other resources, and liaising with outside parties involved in the client’s treatment
- Utilize our custom EMR to document clients’ progress in a manner that is efficient and value-added, fully digitized, and never bureaucratic
- Making discharge decisions, in coordination with the physician, based on client progress in treatment
- Conduct regular pill counts and other anti-diversion measures
- Require Ohio licensure: CDCA or higher
- Minimum two years of experience leading group therapy in a SUD setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.