Community Relations Coordinator
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated outreach coordinator marketer
to help promote our brand and establish referral relationships with various
institutions including but not limited to: detox centers, local treatment
centers, hospitals, private therapist and medical practices, and Behavioral
Health Institutions. This individual will manage their respective territory
and will promote our organization by cultivating and developing referral
relationships with existing and potential referral sources, identifying new
referral partners, uncovering untapped market opportunities, and raising
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a background in
the healthcare sector and would like to join an innovative and exciting
Work independently, build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive admissions and new business activities, foster innovation, focus on customer service, collaboration and problem-solving, and demonstrate high integrity.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills in building and maintaining relationships with referents, team members, and co-employees
- Relationship builder-face to face contact skills and talent
- Strong follow-up skills characterized by self-motivation, high energy performance, and assertiveness
- Creates the impetus for referents to make referrals on a consistent basis
- Demonstrates integrity in all activities (leadership quality)
- Demonstrates persistence in achieving goals
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing is required.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships (primarily referral sources). Meet regularly with current business partners and actively pursue new strategic relationships.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to proactively support and encourage business growth.
- Acts as a liaison between the referral sources and the Admissions and Clinical departments on key business improvements and best practices.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the entire organization’s services to develop and encourage synergies between the operations.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through periodic calls and visits.
- Promotes client participation in focus groups to solicit feedback on our services.
- Coordinates resolution of critical service issues and follow-up to quality survey feedback.
- Determines the components of marketing projects and prepares comprehensive project plans to include the scope of all required activities.
- Performs strategic account review with the clients.
- Produces detailed marketing reports and analytics for management
- Develops, creates and builds a contact/referral database in an assigned territory; increases referrals (by calling on all identified target market groups, organizations, hospitals, treatment centers, and professionals).
- Develops long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Raises public awareness and knowledge base of Pinnacle programs with public and professionals.
- Delivers key presentations to clients.
- Represents Pinnacle at trade associations.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities of the competition.
- Spends 60% of his/her prospecting time working with current referents, 30% strategically developing new ones, and 10% on marketing
- Exercises initiative in researching new marketing opportunities and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Communications, Business, or Social Sciences preferred
- Proven record of progressive sales and/or new business development
- 3-5 years experience. Would prefer experience in either the behavioral healthcare.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.