- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Summary/objective: The Admissions Operator is responsible for the timely response to Admissions Center inquiries in order to facilitate and coordinate the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC facility.
Essential functions: essential functions, including how an individual is to perform them and the frequency with which the tasks are performed; the tasks must be part of the job function and truly necessary or required to perform the job.
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, fax, text, email, and chat.
- Assess potential patient’s needs, determining if they are looking for treatment or need customer service.
- Direct daily flow of incoming traffic to help Admissions Center operate more efficiently.
- Utilize department technology to chat and text with potential patients and attempt to get them on the phone to coordinate with admissions staff.
- Follow up with daily scheduled admissions and intakes in the Pinnacle Treatment Centers system of care.
- Provide compassionate, knowledgeable customer service to a wide variety of people calling in to the Admissions Center.
- Work with Care Coordinators and Care Coordinator Supervisors to fulfill other day to day tasks as needed.
Position type and expected hours of work: Full Time, Multiple Shifts Available.
Required education and experience: education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
Preferred education and experience: preferred education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.