Responsible for delivering respectful, evidence-based care that helps your clients recover from opiate use and get their lives back. Work within a team of administrators, physicians and other counselors to ensure that patients have the support and accountability they need to succeed in treatment at every step.
- Conduct intake assessments to evaluate individuals’ appropriateness for our program
- Lead weekly group therapy sessions that build recovery skills and foster community
- Provide individual support as needed, such as crisis intervention, referrals to other resources, and liaising with outside parties involved in the client’s treatment
- Utilize our custom EMR to document clients’ progress in a manner that is efficient and value-added, fully digitized, and never bureaucratic
- Making discharge decisions, in coordination with the physician, based on client progress in treatment
- Conduct regular pill counts and other anti-diversion measures
- Require Ohio licensure: LCDC III or higher
- Minimum two years of experience leading group therapy in a SUD setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.