This position provides safe and efficient patient transport to and from various patient care destinations throughout all the facilities, from both an emergent and non-emergent basis. This position promotes the organization's core commitments and demonstrates competency in dealing with patients as well as keeping all facility vehicles well maintained in a manner that promotes client safety.
- Daily communication with Admissions Manager on any transportation issues or concerns.
- Transport patients, paperwork and patient belongings during admissions, dismissals, transfers to and from each facility in our 15-passenger vans.
- Transport clients to meetings, other facilities and appointments whenever necessary.
- Pick up new clients.
- Responsible for pick-up and delivery of all interoffice mail at all locations.
- Performs maintenance of all vehicles (oil changes, tire pressure, inspections, etc.)
- Completes transportation log on a daily basis and maintenance logs when necessary.
- Responsible for the verification/completion of Transport Payment Form (client approval / signature)
- Performs other duties as assigned during downtime.
- Prior patient transport and customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid KY Driver’s License and Driving Record in Good Standing
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.