- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Serves as a professional staff member and/or team leader of an interdisciplinary team and is responsible directly to the Clinical Service Supervisor for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the residents. Serves as an assistant to the Clinical Service Supervisor. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Service Supervisor.
- Provide and obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
- Ensure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
- Provide/coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
- Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the completion of all Individual Treatment Plans and their reviews following their perspective time frames.
- Report to the Clinical Service Supervisor any and all relevant developments and information affecting the clients and facility operation
- Provide staff duty coverage as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Service Supervisor or Clinical Program Director.
- Must be a certified or licensed professional in a human services field such as: certified social worker (CSW), licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC), licensed professional counselor associate (LPCA), licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed psychologists (LP), licensed psychological practitioners (LPP), licensed marriage & family therapists (LMFT) or certified drug and alcohol counselor (CADC) in the state of Kentucky
- Ability to work varying hours to accommodate client needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with 3% company match
- Supplemental life insurance, short-term, long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule (in most facilities)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.