This is a highly visible position involved with presenting the Pinnacle Treatment Center’s program to potential clients, referral sources, and the community at large. Strong organization skills are required to properly process all incoming calls and complete the necessary follow-up for all inquiries. Keen attention to detail is needed to ensure that all paperwork is completely filled out and filed appropriately (including attaching in online systems). This individual is required to maintain a high level of performance.
- Assist with assessing the clinical needs of each potential admit to assure proper level of care placement.
- Assist client with all intake paperwork and ensure all forms and charts (clinical and financial) are complete. This includes the client profile, copies of IDs, consents, financial agreement, etc.
- Prep and complete admission financials when needed and confirm insurance authorization for new admits.
- Assurance of compliance with state, federal, accreditation boards laws and program policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or skilled training in related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in related field
- Strong communication and computer skills
Multi-tasking ability, organizational skills, ability to work independently, problem solving techniques, and strong interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.