Summary: This individual is responsible for performing all reception, secretarial/clerical aspects of the program including greeting clients and cash collection, and to promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Welcome visitors/patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries;
2. Responsible for cash collection and daily balancing;
3. Responsible for all clerical functions, including typing, filing, mail/correspondence flow, electronic organization of files, etc.;
4. Responsible for daily phone coverage functions;
5. Comply with all policies and applicable procedures;
6. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; checking in visitors, etc.;
7. Coordinate appointments for clients and staff
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.