Summary/objective: The Intake Scheduler is responsible for the timely response to admissions center inquiries in order to process and direct the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC OTP facility.
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, fax, text, email, and chat for patient seeking OTP/MAT/OBOT care. Assist with potential referrals to higher levels of care as needed.
- Assess potential patient’s treatment needs, locating an OTP facility to schedule a patient for an intake assessment.
- Document patient assessment accurately and promptly into system of record, ensuring all pertinent information is inputted in quick and efficient manner.
- Follow up with daily scheduled admissions and intakes in the Pinnacle Treatment Centers system of care.
- Provide compassionate, knowledgeable customer service to a wide variety of people calling in to the Admissions Center.
- Work with Care Coordinators and Care Coordinator Supervisors to fulfill other day to day tasks as needed.
- Excel in teamwork, working in unison with all Pinnacle Treatment Centers staff to ensure positive patient.
Position type and expected hours of work: Full Time, Multiple Shifts Available.
Required education and experience: education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
Preferred education and experience: preferred education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.