***$5000 Sign On Bonus***
Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Serves as a professional staff member and/or team leader of an interdisciplinary team and is responsible directly to the Clinical Service Supervisor for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the residents. Serves as an assistant to the Clinical Service Supervisor. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Service Supervisor.
- Provide and obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
- Ensure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
- Provide & coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
- Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the completion of all Individual Treatment Plans and their reviews following their perspective time frames.
- Report to the Clinical Service Supervisor any and all relevant developments and information affecting the clients and facility operation
- Provide staff duty coverage as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Service Supervisor or Clinical Program Director.
Must be a behavioral health professional who are licensed to practice independently as well as behavioral health professionals who must work under supervision. Licensed must be valid to practice within Kentucky. Examples include:
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Psychologist Practitioners
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
- Licensed Professional Art Therapists
- Licensed Married & Family Therapists
- Licensed Behavioral Analyst
- Licensed Psychological Associates
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associates
- Certified Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapy Associates
- Licensed Professional Art Therapists Associates
- Licensed Assistant Behavioral Analysts
- Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.