Front Desk Reception
Manage and perform cash collection, third party billing, all secretarial, clerical aspects of the program.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Responsible for cash collection and daily balancing, coordination of third party verification, billing and reimbursements.
- Scheduling new patients for appointments and daily phone coverage functions.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
- Train and supervise front desk and filing employees, attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- Comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
- Help with observation of lobby area.
- Ensure cash collection policy and third party collections is being managed.
- Communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
- Assist with ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory list.
- Operate various office machines including copiers, faxes, computers, etc.
- Maintain professional, cooperative and effective liaison activities with staff and other agencies and community groups. Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director Manage Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable/deposits and report to ED.
High School diploma, Associates Degree, preferred; 3-5 years clerical experience in a billing and/or healthcare setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.