Graphic Design Intern
Pink Sparrow is an award-winning design and fabrication shop specializing in experiential environments. We partner with top-tier brands and agencies across the globe, working amongst the creative role models and production powerhouses driving experiential. With over 40,000 sq ft of fabrication space across Brooklyn and Los Angeles, our multidisciplinary team of industry experts are equipped to make any sized vision a reality. Where others see complexity, we see the opportunity to make our designs and builds smarter.
The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Design Director, collaborating cross-departmentally with the Environmental Design and Marketing teams to successfully execute on a variety of design-based projects. This role offers a unique opportunity to work amongst senior staff, participating in high-level conversation around brand development initiatives, visions and how they translate to engaging designs that stay true to our clients’ brands.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to Environmental branding graphics, proposal decks, graphic identity creation, graphic mockups and elevations, graphic mechanicals & print file prep.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Graphic or Communications Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Lightroom
- Sketchup modeling and rendering experience is a plus!
- Working knowledge of print standards for designing large scale and oversized graphics
- Experience with guidelines and brand identity systems
- A confident independent thinker with a great work ethic and positive attitude
Please visit our website to find out more about Pink Sparrow: pinksparrow.com