Freelance 3D Designer
This is a unique position for a talented two-and three-dimensional designer requiring design work in various capacities. The designer will primarily be responsible for executing event installations with supervision from the Design Director, from participating in initial brainstorming sessions, creating floor plans and rendering ideas for presentations to creating technical drawings, graphic design work, and directing fabricators and overseeing the final staging of all design components. It is imperative that the designer is able to work creatively within a budget. We are looking for candidates for short and long term freelance with a possibility to transition into a full time position.
MUST BE BASED IN LA and work out of our West Hollywood office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of creative execution with 2+ years experience
- Have a background in scenic/interior design or other spatial design
- Have strong graphic design skills
- Have diligent follow-through on every task assigned
- Be a self-starter
- Have stellar people skills
- Thrive in a small, intimate work environment
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketchup
- Strong CAD skills – Vector Works a major plus
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design, Scenic Design, Architecture, Interiors or related field