Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organisations worldwide.
The Global Exhibitions Division organizes transaction-oriented Exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of over 150 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Health & Nutrition, Beauty, Property & Construction and Pop Culture.
As a solutions architect, you will be responsible for strategic planning and delivery of works streams / projects within the Global Exhibitions (GE) division of Informa Plc. This portfolio includes but is not limited AWS technologies, Adobe Experience Manager CSM, Mulesoft API/ESB, Talend ETL & MDM and Salesforce.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside Application Directors, as well as other senior stakeholders with Informa GE and Informa Group to deliver various technical solutions into the GE business, these may include current systems which require realignment as well as new solutions to the business
- Guide the evaluation process of technology solutions and ensure we are selecting technology in alignment with the target state ensuring best practice and third party solution alternatives as part of the functional design
- Create and own the process for ensuring that solution architecture aligns with Informa’s architectural standards and that appropriate recommendations are proposed to allow the right decisions to be made
- Document and obtain stakeholder sign-off for architectures at conceptual (business-friendly), logical and physical (infrastructure) levels of detail and can architect across any number of views such as application, integration, data, security and infrastructure.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts to aide implementation management
Essential Skills Desired
- Experience in large scale global IT Projects
- Experience with Sales CRM, ERP, Marketing Campaign Management solutions.
- Conceptual and detail Integration design. (ESB/API)
- Customer Identity Management including methods and standards (oAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledge around data migration and ETL process design
- Knowledge around Master Data Management solutions preferred.
- Experience in the following solutions preferred
- Sales CRM (SFDC Preferred)
- Sales force Communities
- Salesforce Identity
- Amazon Technology Stack (EC2,RDS,Redshift, S3, Dynamo DB, Lambda)
- Talend MDM/Integration/Data Preparation/Studio
- Mulesoft ESB/API gateway
- Oracle Eloqua
- Adobe Experience Manager CMS / Drupal
- Adobe Analytics
- Great Communicator
- Analytical, Rational thinker
- Experienced working with Architectural/design tools
- Ability to document architectural detailed designs.
- Excellent Visio and PowerPoint skills