Industry Analyst- Automotive
Informa Business Intelligence – Wards Intelligence | Industry Analyst- Automotive – Southfield MI
Wards Intelligence is seeking an Automotive Industry Analyst in our Southfield, MI office.
Serving automakers, suppliers and industry observers for more than 90 years, our team of analysts and researchers provides world-leading insight, historical analysis and forward-looking perspective on all aspects of the automotive business.
Wards Intelligence provides clients with access to online tools, global forecasts, special content conferences, intelligence reports and consulting services, all with a focus on reliable, responsive customer service and support.
- Research baseline data for select automotive components and vehicle markets worldwide, with a focus on supplier technology
- Provide actionable customer-facing analysis of those markets via long-form intelligence reports, case studies, trend reports and live presentations
- Work with data and business teams to determine research and product strategy
- Planning, executing and overseeing topical research and data mining.
- Promoting and facilitating relationships with user/industry contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. MBA preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably with market/industry relevant experience.
- Product development experience
- Strong base of analytical skills to assess, interpret and translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, we would enjoy speaking with you about the opportunities available to join our team. EOE