Informa Global Exhibitions is seeking an entry level Editorial Coordinator who will provide editorial support for Natural Products INSIDER and Food Insider Journal, including writing and editing news and articles. The full time 30 hour per week non-exempt position is based in the Phoenix AZ office.
Key Job Functions:
- Digital magazine content posting including image gallery development
- Digital magazine news feed posting
- Image gallery/slideshow posting.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Interest in Journalism degree or commensurate
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Initiative – self-directed preferred
Informa provides products and services based on content, intelligence and connections to specialist communities worldwide. These include academic books and journals, data-driven intelligence publications and services, exhibitions, conferences and learning platforms.
Global Exhibitions organizes transaction-oriented events that enable buyers and sellers in specialist communities to meet face to face and conduct business. We are a leading international player in the Exhibitions industry, with revenues over $410m and around 200 shows each year, putting us among the world's top events organizers.
What Informa offers:
- Free parking and 100% light rail/bus pass reimbursement
- Casual, open-door, innovative & creative work environment
Visit https://informa.com/divisions/global-exhibitions/ for more information on Informa Global Exhibitions.
Equal Opportunity Employer