Senior Data Architecture Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
Our PaaS practice is growing and we are looking to add an additional leader to join the team. The ideal candidate possesses a solid foundation of core consulting skills, strong Data Management/Data Relationship skills, functional knowledge and technical expertise in designing and development MDM applications.
- Analyze and document existing information and data architectures, databases, and data flows for Peloton’s clients.
- Lead the definition and architecture of future state data warehouses and analytic platforms incorporating latest industry best practices.
- Perform complex data analysis and present findings in a client setting.
- Design and develop Relational Data Warehouses using Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse or Snowflake
- Design and develop ETL and Data Integration routines using Oracle Data Integration Platform, Informatica, ODI, Oracle GoldenGate
- Design and Document Data Models for Analytic systems using Oracle Data Modeler or Erwin
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience designing and developing data intensive analytic applications and databases.
- At least 5 years of experience developing SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing ETL and data integration processes
- Any prior experience with Data Visualization and Business Intelligence applications is preferred (Oracle Analytics Cloud or Tableau)
- Familiarity with developing applications in Cloud environments (Oracle ADW, Snowflake, AWS Redshift)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to travel within the United States.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Paid holidays and vacation
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.