Licensed Veterinary Technician (Surgery Department) - Alpine Animal Hospital
$3,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
Alpine Animal Hospital is seeking a Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our General Practice Surgery Team!
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 1-year full-time veterinary anesthesia/surgery experience including IV catheter placement, medical math, surgery preparation, intubation, induction, anesthesia monitoring, post-op recovery, pain control, dental prophylaxis, and dental radiography
- Remains calm under pressure
- Is organized and capable of guiding the daily flow of the surgery team
- Is focused on providing compassionate and top quality patient care
- Enjoys mentoring newer team members and students
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Believes in open communication, respect, compassion, efficiency, adaptability, accountability, teamwork and integrity
This position is weekdays only in our General Practice department. The Surgery Technician leads the surgery team by collaborating with the doctor and tech assistants each day to organize the patient flow. They are responsible for all aspects of patient care, anesthesia, and surgery. They also educate and mentor student externs and other tech assistants. They are an integral part of our well established General Practice team.
Why work at Alpine Animal Hospital?
Alpine Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, 24/7 Emergency/Critical Care and 6 days/week Day Practice. Serving Issaquah and the surrounding communities for over 30 years, Alpine Animal Hospital is a well-established practice dedicated to providing exceptional veterinary care and outstanding customer service. Our hospital provides a wide range of diagnostic capabilities, including a full in-house laboratory, digital radiology, ECG and on-site ultrasound.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a fun and dynamic team – look no further! We invest in our team members by offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including health insurance including dental, vision and employer-paid life insurance, 401K, paid time off, continuing education, uniforms, and an amazing pet care discount.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter stating why you would be a great addition to our Day Practice surgery team.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!