Groomer- Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is hiring Full-Time Experienced Groomers to join our INCREDIBLE team!
- is compassionate
- is kind and detail oriented
- has experience in dog bathing, or professional grooming.
- is able to lift and carry a pet up to 50 pounds
- is able to make independent decisions
- greets clients in a friendly and professional way, making them feel welcome and comfortable
- is able to work with unruly pets
- is familiar with dog and cat breeds and coat colors
- is patient, polite, and compassionate with a clients w
- works well with others
- Bathing, brushing, and drying patients
- Nail trims
- Anal gland expressions
- Ear cleaning of dogs and cats
- Cleaning duties in the salon
- Retrieving dogs from the kennel or from clients
- Customer service
- Assist in Resort when needed
- Record keeping in computer system (Avimark)
Why work at Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center in Irvine?
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center pride our selves on our strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate our selves through our philosophies and systems, but also in having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!