Inventory and Procurement Systems Analyst
Pathway is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for over 200 hospitals across the US. We are a top of the veterinary industry preferred employer that recognizes and values our teams. We have a "people first" and core value based culture.
The Inventory and Procurement Analyst works on the Workday platform, and proposes features, changes and improvements to ensure supply chain capabilities to fulfill the needs of the organization. Focus is on continuous improvement while maintaining the integrity of existing structure, security, and data.
Assists in determining organizational needs for system implementation or upgrades by consulting with Finance/Supply Chain coworkers, managers and executives.
- Partner with Finance, Inventory and Procurement on cross-functional projects
- Manage the creation of standard and custom reporting for various departments
- Use feedback from end-user community to prioritize needs and create appropriate supply chain strategies
- Troubleshoot supply chain system issues including error messages, data issues and process failures
- Manage escalated supply chain requests; partner with hospitals and HQ and follow up as necessary to ensure high satisfaction
- Champion supply chain initiatives and promote the use and standardization of Workday technology across the organization
- Maintain effective working relationships with vendor partners in support of cost-effective solutions
- Maintain knowledge of current supply chain trends; regularly communicate to colleagues and senior company leaders
- Research and propose modifications to system security to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications and assists in completing testing as needed.
- Understand and support integrations which transfer data between other applications.
- Provide input for designing and maintaining system configuration, specifications and works with Operations leaders to write programs and develop objects as necessary.
- Review, research and recommend updates and fixes for the Workday platform for supply chain
- Set up and modify configuration as directed.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and explain reasoning behind processes performed by users to help their understanding.
- Document reporting needs; look for opportunities to develop and streamline reporting; work with IT and end users to allow more self-service reporting; train users as needed.
- Coordinate projects and functions of the Procurement and Inventory product
- Provide progress reports and coordinate meetings to inform management of system/process changes where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong team-building and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience working with Inventory/Procurement systems, especially Workday
- Workday Certification highly regarded
- Strong track record of overseeing practical, solution-driven and value-add initiatives & supply chain processes
- Strategic perspective with tactical implementation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Visio