Experienced Veterinary Assistant
Family Pet Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full-Time Experienced Veterinary Assistant to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Has a minimum of 1 year working as an assistant in a Veterinary setting
Veterinary Assistant Job Duties Include:
- Assisting Veterinarians in providing care for animals including appointments, supportive care, and diagnostics.
- Educating clients on services and patient care
- Help to maintain hospital cleanliness
- Be able to safely restrain various sized dogs and cats
Why Work for Family Pet Animal Hospital?
Family Pet Animal Hospital, a nine-doctor, AAHA-accredited, Cat-Friendly certified, small animal practice in Chicago's lively Lincoln Park neighborhood, we have provided professional, compassionate and personalized medical care to the pets in our community for 30 years.
We offer a friendly, upbeat, casual yet professional work environment, and competitive pay based on experience.
Our busy practice is built on the following core values that we expect all of our team members to emulate:
- Energy and Focus
We value a cohesive, flexible and agile team that can willingly tackle challenges together with the needs of our patients as the top priority!
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, commuter benefits, and pet discounts, and paid parental leave.