Professional Pet Groomer wanted to join the amazing team at Petcare Hospital & Wellness Center!
The right candidate is an experienced Groomer with exceptional customer service skills. The ability to work well independently as well as on a team is a must!
We offer an incredible benefits package!
If you love to pamper pets and make them look amazing, we want you to join our team!
Job Overview: Professional Groomers are responsible for all aspects of grooming from prepping, bathing, trimming, drying finishing and the cleanliness, product inventory, laundry needs, security, safety, supplies and equipment in the Grooming area; the animals waiting to be groomed and those that have completed the grooming process; providing customer service to all clients dropping off or picking up pets for grooming.
The Groomer represents the reputation of Petcare Hospital & Wellness Center and is responsible to promote and protect the reputation of Petcare Hospital & Wellness Center
Duties and Responsibilities: The Groomer is fully trained in all aspects of preparation, grooming and finishing, including but not limited to:
Preparation for Bathing:
- Nail Trimming
- Trimming between pads
- Sanitary Shaving
- Ear Plucking and Cleaning
- Prep Brush-out
- Bathing Dogs
- Finishing Brush-out
- Blow Drying
- Must be comfortable working with pets of all temperaments
- Experience with dog and cat grooming
- Know various cuts, trims, and styles for all breeds, canine and feline
- Ability to time manage
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, walk quickly, and stand for 6+ hours at a time, be able to lift, pull, restrain, or push 50 lbs. of weight, reach above head
- Good working knowledge of computers and be able to learn our database software, Experience with Intravet (our operating software) is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, maintaining positive eye contact and proper vocabulary, and must have a caring, compassionate commitment to protecting, advocating, and serving pets and their owners
- Excellent observational/communication skills in pointing out issues with guests
- Bathing, brushing, clipping, and the proper care and inspection of dogs and cats
- Nail Trims, anal gland expression, teeth brushing, restraint
- Excellent customer service
- Be a team player
- always Maintain the cleanliness of grooming area. Including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, laundry and removal of the trash
- Great attitude to fit our fun, professional culture!
If you are an experienced Groomer looking to join an amazing team, apply today!
We believe that grooming plays a critical role in a pet's health and the human-animal bond. Our groomers take pride in not only their outstanding skills and compassion but also their client communication and customer service.
We look forward to hearing from you!