Workday Systems Analyst
Pathway Vet Alliance is now hiring a Workday Systems Analyst to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has exceptional time management
- possesses the ability to multi-task
- works well on a team as well as independently
As part of Pathway’s Workday Practice, the Workday Systems Analyst works on the Workday platform, and is primarily responsible for data integrity, particularly in the Supply Chain/Inventory and HCM modules. In addition, this role is involved in proposing features, changes, and improvements to ensure capabilities to fulﬁll the needs of the organization. Focus is on continuous improvement while maintaining the integrity of existing structure, security, and data. Additionally, Pathway’s significant investment in the Workday platform provides ample opportunity for role expansion, training (both formal and on-the-job), and career advancement for the right applicant.
This position need is immediate and without delay. This position requires the ability legally begin working in the U.S. without delay or additional documentation accommodations
- Partner with Supply Chain, Medical Operations, and People Operations on cross-functional projects
- Build and load data files using Workday’s Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), which requires significant analytic skills and attention to detail to ensure data integrity
- Participate in the on-going Supply Chain implementation project and M&A activities for HCM
- Troubleshoot system issues including error messages, data issues and process failures
- Champion Workday initiatives and promote the use and standardization of Workday technology across the organization
- Maintain eﬀective working relationships with both internal and external customers and vendor partners in support of cost-eﬀective, long-term solutions
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements and speciﬁcations and assists in completing testing as needed
- Understand and support integrations which transfer data between other applications
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and explain reasoning behind processes performed by users to help their understanding.
- Document reporting needs; look for opportunities to develop and streamline reporting; work with IT and end users to allow more self-service reporting; train users as needed.
- Provide progress reports and coordinate meetings to inform
- Work closely with other members of the Workday Practice to coordinate efforts and ensure efficiency and integrity
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong team-building and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented and hands-on
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- 2+ years of experience working with ERP solutions and data analytics, especially Workday
- Ability to maintain conﬁdentiality and data accuracy when handling sensitive employee information
- Advanced proﬁciency in Excel
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Visio are a plus
At Pathway Vet Alliance we promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. Through our efforts to become Change Agents for Good, we strive to support not only our hospitals and team but the entire veterinary industry as well! We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life,paid time off, 401k as well as pet benefits!
If you are passionate about pets and improving the veterinary industry for the better, become a Change Agent for Good and join Pathway Vet Alliance!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!