Dog Handler - Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort Irvine
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center
Housekeeping, cleanliness, and sanitation are a vital part of our business. We take pride in having a clean, odor free facility. We are looking for full-time Handlers. Shifts range throughout the day and night. Open 24/7 (weekends and holidays required).
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Cleaning and organization
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Knowledge of our chemicals and cleaning protocols
- High attention to detail to keep Resort and Hospital to our standards
- Excellent customer service
- Be a team player, communicate with other staff members to ensure daily tasks are completed
- Dog/Cat Handling
- Food preparation
- Medication Administration
- Experience in professional animal handling (Must include more than just owning a pet)
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center pride itself on its strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate itself through its philosophies and systems, but it also separates itself by having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
If you're looking for a career working in veterinary hospitality, Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is a gateway to your success with training and experience available to all who qualify!
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including medical, vision and dental insurance, plus a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please apply with a cover letter and resume today.