Veterinary Technician Assistant (Part-Time)- Regional Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center
Veterinary Technician Assistant wanted to join the Amazing team at Regional Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center!
If you are starting your career in veterinary medicine this is the place to learn and the team to learn from!
The right candidate:
- is motivated and flexible
- is dedicated to patient care
- works well on a team
- has strong communication skills
- loves to learn
- willing to work nights, weekends, holidays and overnights
Veterinary Technician Assistant Job Overview:
- Assists the Doctors and nurses in treatment
- General clean up and maintenance
- help with restraint for ultra sounds
- set up and break down surgeries
Why work at RegionalVet?
- emotionally intelligent work environment
- positive life/work balance
- promote from within so growth potential is limitless
- strive to provide the best care for our best friends
If you are passionate about pets and providing the best care possible we want you to come learn and grow with us!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!