Registered Veterinary Technician
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Care & Comfort Veterinary Hospital is hiring a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our outstanding team!
- Must be a Registered Veterinary Technician
- Has excellent communication skills
- Possesses a professional manner and appearance
- Has exceptional animal handling experience
- Is highly motivated and has a minimum of 1 year technical experience
Why work for Care and Comfort Veterinary Hospital?
Care and Comfort Veterinary Hospital offers comprehensive treatment ranging from complete physical examinations to complex surgery in our state-of-the-art facility. We provide veterinary services for dogs and cats including: physical exams, safe anesthesia and surgery, dentistry, laboratory procedures, digital radiology and ultrasound, immunizations, emergency and urgent care and boarding. At Care and Comfort Veterinary Hospital you will utilize your exceptional technical skills as well as provide outstanding customer service.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
- Intravenous catheter placement
- Digital Radiography
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Surgical preparation
- Dentistry (dental radiography, dental prophylaxis and extractions)
- Laboratory procedures including in house diagnostics
- Able to multitask
- Works well in a busy environment
- Provides excellent patient care
Want to be a part of an awesome team who strives to treat every client as a friend and every patient as our own, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!