Manager of HRIS Business Analysis
As a Manager of HRIS Business Analysis, you will take the lead role on the systems partnership between the People Operations team and the Workday Enterprise-Wide Practice team to help optimize of the Workday HCM platform, as well as become a super user of the Workday system to improve data quality and business process efficiencies. This role is the primary contact for the People Operations team on Workday People related matters to support our 200+ hospitals and practices.
- Head of People Operations Business Requirements: Takes the lead for the People Operations function to map out the requirements for all new systems digitization needs and partners with the Workday Enterprise team to configure and test new digitized processes. In addition, will also evaluate enhancing and optimizing existing People Operations processes, partnering with People Operations on opportunities to enhance, and ultimate partner with the Workday Enterprise team to configure and test.
- Integrations: Take accountability and leadership over transitioning acquired hospitals and practice employee data and support seamless systems onboarding.
- Dashboards: Partner across People Operations and Leaders to create meaningful and insightful dashboards that are relevant and avoid external manipulation of data outside Workday
- Partner with People Operations, Legal, Payroll, Finance and Workday Practice on cross-functional projects
- Monitor and track I-9 compliance issues in Workday and coordinate with People Operations Partners to ensure timely completion of I-9s.
- Point of Contact for Practice Managers: Serve as a primary point of contact for our Practice Managers on People Operations Workday processes and reporting; look for opportunities to develop and streamline reporting
- Maintain knowledge of current People Operation’s needs; regularly communicate to colleagues and Workday Practice team
- 8+ years’ experience in a Human Resources Generalist/People Operations function
- Bachelor’s Degree or PHR/SHRM-CP a plus
- Trusted adviser with a successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with high intellect, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong organizational and time-management skills in order to prioritize and effectively multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; ability to communication across a variety of audiences
- Excellent level of computer skills utilizing Outlook, Word and Excel. Workday experience a plus
- Experience working with managers and employees at all levels
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Effectively copes with change, shift gears comfortably, and can decide and act without having the total picture
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
People make us tick, differentiate us from competitors, and create value for our hospitals. Pathway Vet Alliance wholeheartedly recognizes the importance of people and have opened this opportunity to help support our 200+ valued hospitals and their teams. Pathway serves as internal support to support our hospital teams as well as drive the growth of the company overall. At Pathway Vet Alliance, culture is at the forefront of our initiatives. Our mission, vision and values, resonate with our team members and our core focus when supporting our hospital teams’ initiatives.