Veterinary Technician Assistant (Internal Medicine) - CARE Veterinary Center
CARE Veterinary Center is now hiring a an experienced Veterinary Technician Assistant to be part of their Internal Medicine team!
The ideal candidate:
- has knowledge of working in a veterinary hospital setting
- has strong communication skills
- works well on a team
Internal Medicine Assistants are part of an IMED team that includes the doctor and technicians. IMED includes both outpatient procedures and in hospital critical care.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as multi-tasking ability. We value organization, honesty, independence and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment. Experience in a hospital a huge plus! Schedule includes 4 weekdays (8am to 6pm) with a repeating rotation. There is no weekend or on-call required.
- Experience working in a veterinary setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as multi-tasking ability.
- Organized, honest, reliable, flexible, independent
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional vet care and customer service we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!