Veterinary Technician (Cardiology Department)- Heart of Texas Specialty & Emergency Center
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Heart of Texas Specialty & Emergency Center is now hiring a Part-time Cardiology Veterinary Technician to join their INCREDIBLE team
The ideal candidate:
- 3 or more years recent veterinary hospital experience
strongcommunication skills workswell on a team hasa flexible schedule
- Has a keen attention to detail
- Is comfortable and accepting of direction and feedback from supervisors
- Has experience with animal restraint
- Has solid communication skills; ability to express self clearly and professionally
- Has solid client and patient relationship skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys and can work as part of a team, as well as, an individual contributor
- Has a positive attitude, even when faced with adversity or under pressure
- Able to perform technical and administrative functions while adhering to company-wide practices, protocols, and procedures
- Maintains patience and compassion at all times
- Is an independent worker who values being part of a team
Why work at Heart of Texas Specialty and Emergency Center?
At Heart of Texas we pride ourselves on providing exceptional veterinary care to our patients and superior customer service to our clients. We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. We also invest heavily in our employees health and happiness as well as professional growth. The benefits package we offer for full time employees is one of the best in the business and includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
If you are passionate about providing exceptional vet care and customer service we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!