Veterinary Assistant - TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation
Veterinary Assistant wanted to join the Amazing team at TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation!
The right candidate will possess these six core values:
- Shows respect to all staff and clients
- Has a passion for what we do
- Communicates effectively with staff and clients
- Hold themselves to the highest possible ethical and principled standards
- Trust in their peers
- Shows empathy to their peers and clients
Veterinary Assistant Job Overview:
- Organizes patient charts and support the doctors in the flow of their daily appointments
- Responsible for assisting the doctors and therapists with treatment
- Helps with patient handling and restraint
- Handles interpersonal relationships judiciously and with empathy
We strive to improve the quality of life of companion animals by providing our customers with the best available rehabilitation and sports medicine services in a warm, comfortable, caring atmosphere, and not only to improve the physical condition of the patient, but to strengthen the pet-owner bond as well.
Our Promise to our clients is to offer the very best treatment options and plan for their pet; the same treatment options we would utilize on our own pet.
If you are passionate about pets and providing the best care possible we want you to come learn and grow with us!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from