Veterinary Technician Assistant
Three Creeks Veterinary Clinic is hiring a Veterinary Technician Assistant to join our AMAZING team!
We are looking for Veterinary Technician Assistants with an outgoing personality and great communication skills to join our growing team.
- is outgoing and friendly
- possesses excellent communication skills
- has veterinary experience, although new graduates will be considered
- has excellent animal restraint skills
Why work at Three Creeks Veterinary Clinic?
Three Creeks Veterinary Clinic is a small animal general practice located in beautiful Vancouver, WA Our devotion, commitment and concern for people and their pets has helped us grow and earn the loyalty of clients and employees. We pride ourselves on being able to provide needed veterinary care to animals that would otherwise go without. We have truly lived up to and will continue to work toward our beliefs and the concept that "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer a wonderful benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous Pet discounts
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Continuing education
Our veterinary technician assistants are responsible for the care and treatment of hospitalized patients, triaging emergency patients, performing patient laboratory tests, admitting and discharging patients, and client communication and education.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e. venipuncture, radiology, IV catheter placement, drug calculations, administer medications & fluids, and assess & triage patients).
- Have basic organizational and computer skills as well as good technician skills.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!