Veterinary Technician Assistant - Care Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg
Care Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg is now hiring Veterinary Technician Assistants with an outgoing personality and great communication skills to join our growing team!
- is outgoing and friendly
- possesses excellent communication skills
- has veterinary experience
- has excellent animal restraint skills
- is available nights , weekends , and holidays
Our veterinary technician assistants are responsible for the care and treatment of hospitalized patients, triaging emergency patients, performing patient laboratory tests, admitting and discharging patients, and client communication and education.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e. venipuncture, radiology, IV catheter placement, drug calculations, administer medications & fluids, and assess & triage patients).
- Have basic organizational and computer skills as well as good technician skills.
- Shifts available include nights, weekends and holidays.
Apply today! we look forward to hearing from you!