Veterinary Technician Assistant - After Hour Animal Hospital
After Hour Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full Time Veterinary Technician Assistant to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has veterinary hospital experience
- works well independently and on a team
- has good communication skills
- available to work a wide range of shifts
- able to show initiative and multi-task
- able to coordinate with other team members to deliver patient care
- answering phones
- presenting diagnostic and treatment estimates to client
- record keeping
- detailed cleaning of the facility
- assisting doctors and staff in procedures
Why work at After Hour Animal Hospital?
After Hour Animal Hospital located in beautiful North Little Rock, Arkansas. After Hour Animal Hospital is an emergency hospital that is open nights and weekends. We are a fully equipped veterinary hospital with radiology, in-house laboratory, ultrasound, endoscopy, and a surgery suite. We provide emergency care for small animals including difficult cases such as snake bites and pets needing blood products and plasma transfusion products.
We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, life, paid time off, 401k as well as pet benefits!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional customer service, we want you to join our team!