Lead Client Care Specialist
Animal Medical & Surgical Center is seeking an experienced Lead Client Care Specialist to lead our Client Care Team!
The Lead Client Care Specialist leads the CSR staff and monitors all aspects of client service and satisfaction. The Lead CCS has superior computer/practice management software training, and advanced office equipment knowledge. Must be able to accept responsibility, listen to staff and clients objectively, communicate well and be organized. The Lead CCS will help set the tone for a positive image of the company with co-workers, clients, vendors and the public.
- Support all company protocols as outlined in handbooks, and operations manuals
- Act as a the liaison between the CSR team, and the medical/support team
- Maintain client relationships and service standards
- Employee management (interview/hire/develop/review)
- Maintain and develop proven process' to implement within the team
- Perform any duty that may be necessary in the best interest of the business
- Previous leadership experience in a veterinary or pet care role preferred
- Two (2) years of previous supervisory experience in a similar role preferred
- Veterinary CSR experience required
- Weekends required