Client Service Representative(Overnight) - Long Beach Animal Emergency
- Works well under pressure
- Is able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Has flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights, holidays, weekends as needed
- Has exceptional customer service skills
- Possesses experience in customer service and kennel attendant skills
- Must be able to work overnights
Why work for Long Beach Animal Emergency?
Long Beach Animal Emergency is a busy 6-doctor practice open 24 hours a day to support our community when their family veterinarian is not available. We have experienced and dedicated doctors and nurses are on premise at all times. Long Beach Animal Emergency provides state-of-the-art compassionate care for our clients and their pets.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong telephone and written communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Works well on a team players and independently
- Possesses a high attention to detail
- Patient check-in/check-out
- Answer multi-line phones, daily calls
- Cash handling, payment/refunds
- Thorough hospital cleaning
- Gather patient histories and explain treatments, medications and why we'd like to do this for the patient
- Act as a liaison between clients, their family veterinarian, clinical staff and other department supervisors