Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist - Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists
Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists is seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained Veterinarian to join their growing multi-specialty practice.
This diverse team includes emergency clinicians, a surgeon, dermatologist, neurologist and a robust General Practice, Sherwood South Animal Hospital. This state-of-the-art facility is open for the community 24/7 and includes CT, MRI and Endoscopy. All within one hour of New Orleans and only minutes from Louisiana State University.
The ideal candidate has:
- strong clinical experience
- a desire to both learn and teach
- the confidence to multitask
- the ability to work well with a team
As a member of Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth and personal well-being. Among the reasons to consider joining Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists:
- Core values that promote healthy communication and emotional intelligence
- Competitive salary, plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Annual CE Stipend
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
You take great care of Pets. We take great care of You.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and explore your future.