Emergency Veterinarian (Part-time) - Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty and Emergency
$5,000 sign on bonus, plus a CE Allowance!
Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty & Emergency is a beautiful hospital in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, located less than thirty miles Northwest of the city of Chicago.
- That’s right, enjoy the advantage of city living without the headaches! We provide twenty-four-hour emergency services seven days a week, as well as, full time internal medicine and part time medical oncology services.
- Doctors are supported by an amazing group of dedicated technicians and client service representatives. The onsite management team emphasizes supporting YOUR quality of life while driving exceptional client service and the practice of phenomenal medicine.
We are seeking a candidate who has strong communication and organizational skills, with a teamwork mindset, and positive attitude. An emphasis would be placed on expanding and nurturing relationships with the referral partner community, while providing an exceptional client experience with excellent patient care. An ability to provide surgical services for routine emergency surgical procedures (i.e. Foreign Body, C-Sections / Pyometras, GDV, & Hemoabdomen) is preferred but not required.
Our hospital is a recently remodeled 8,000 square foot facility, and is equipped with:
- On-site in-house laboratories, allowing for immediate blood gas analysis (Abaxis i-STAT), CBC, biochemical, and coagulation analyses to be performed.
- Ancillary laboratory diagnostics also include in house cortisol, bile acids, and thyroid function evaluation.
- Digital radiography, a brand-new HS 60 Samsung ultrasound unit, and a 16 slice Toshiba CT scan are located onsite and facilitate a complete patient evaluation.
- A Snyder oxygen cage, doppler blood pressure monitoring, and ECG monitoring are also available to facilitate patient care.
- Our specialty equipment includes a brand-new Storz tower for both flexible and rigid endoscopy, allowing for the following to be performed: Esophagoscopy, Gastroscopy, Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Colonoscopy, Tracheoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Laparoscopy, Rhinoscopy, and Cystoscopy. Echocardiography will be onsite in January of 2020!
Our hospital’s potential is unmatched, and the expected growth and expansion anticipated to occur in the next two years is unparalleled. The right candidate will take advantage of this amazing opportunity! Additionally, recruiting efforts are currently underway to achieve full time surgery, neurology, cardiology and other specialty services.
Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty and Emergency has joined forces with Pathway Vet Alliance to support our clinicians, while allowing our hospital to maintain our own individual culture. Together as a team, our doctors decide how we practice and are welcome to develop and/or update medical protocols for our hospital.
We offer an extremely competitive compensation package, including:
- Generous SIGNING BONUS
- Relocation package
- Discretionary fund
- Vacation, and health benefits.
Pathway Vet Alliance continues to experience tremendous growth, and further professional development and career advancement are possibilities as well! As a member of the Pathway team, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues throughout the country!
Interested candidates please apply online today!