Client Care Specialist
South County Animal Hospital is now hiring a friendly, outgoing Client Care Specialist to join our AMAZING team!
- is self-motivated
- works well on a team
- is eager to serve clients
- is organized and detail-oriented
- possesses superior customer service skills
- loves pets and their people
- Managing the incoming flow of calls and clients
- Maintaining doctor schedules
- Assisting clients and pets with all needs
- Checking in and out clients with confidence and a high emotional IQ
Why work at South County Animal Hospital?
At South County Animal Hospital our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in each and every service we perform. It is a place where pets are treated like family members with state of the art care in a clean, caring, and friendly environment.
We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, generous pet discounts and much more!
Passionate about pets and providing exceptional customer service, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!