Veterinary Technician Assistant
Emergency Pet Clinic is hiring a full time Veterinary Technician Assistant to join our growing team!
Our Veterinary Technician Assistants are responsible for the care and treatment of unstable and or critically ill patients, triaging emergency patients, monitoring hospitalized patients, performing patient laboratory tests, treatments and nursing care, admitting and discharging patients, client communication and education, and answering technician calls. This position entails working swing shifts and overnights.
- Has knowledge of basic veterinary practices
- Able to appropriately handle animals
- Able to perform veterinary medical procedures
- Recent experience in a veterinary practice
- Willing to work weekends and holidays