Kennel Technician (Part Time)
Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital is hiring Part-time Kennel Technicians to join our INCREDIBLE team!
Ideal Candidate :
- has excellent communication skills
- is capable of lifting up to 40 lbs
- has good time management skills
- has experience caring for animals
Why work at Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital?
We are a 24-hour general and emergency service small animal practice in Snohomish, WA. At Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital, we believe that the best possible care for our patients results from operating based on our core values:
- Provide compassionate care to our patients, and practice compassion towards our clients and colleagues.
- Commit to doing what it takes to ensure success.
- Provide high quality and unique resources for veterinary care in the Puget Sound Region.
- Strive constantly for excellence in everything we do.
- Behave with honesty and integrity at all times.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer part-time benefits including:
- Generous Veterinary pet benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings
Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining cleanliness, sanitization, and organization of cages, runs, wards, animals and their personal property (toys, treats, blankets, leashes).
- Maintaining housekeeping and laundry duties for all areas (includes emptying trash).
- Maintaining department (i.e. cleaning, restocking, preparing instruments for sterilization, etc.)
- Performing general cleaning in treatment, reception and surgery rooms.
- Patrolling hospital grounds daily, picking up any trash and stool material.
- Performing work according to established methods or following special instructions.
- Following the hospital policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the current needs of the hospital staff and the season of the year. A Kennel Technician must be able to perform recurring assignments independently while also referring any deviations or unfamiliar situations to the supervisor on duty.
Interested in a career in veterinary medicine, Get your foot in the door at Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital!
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!