Customer Service Representative (FT) - Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency
Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center is seeking a full-time Client Services Representative (CSR) for our busy 24-hour practice. We are looking for a compassionate CSR who loves working with people and thrives in a team environment.
Qualities we seek are:
- A positive, team-oriented and forward-thinking attitude.
- Scheduling flexibility; must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Compassion for pets and their loving families.
- Preferred but not required: previous experience working in the veterinary or medical field.
- A genuinely friendly, positive and welcoming demeanor.
- Availability to work any assigned shift, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong customer service skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple phone lines and operate commonly used office equipment including computers, printers, faxes, and debit/credit card processing machines.
- Ability to accurately process monetary transactions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy reception area.
- Ability to interact with dogs and cats on a minimal level, such as assisting to obtain weights.
- Ability to follow instructions as directed by the manager and medical support staff.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including medical, vision and dental insurance, plus a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!If you meet the requirements and are feeling enthusiastic about the opportunity to join a progressive and successful practice, we strongly encourage you to apply!