Customer Service Representative (Part Time)- Heart of Texas Specialty and Emergency Center
Heart of Texas Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center is now hiring a Part Time Customer Service Representatives to join their AMAZING team!
The right candidate:
- has a friendly demeanor
- works well on a team
- has the ability to multitask
- has exceptional customer service skills
The CSR’s role in this practice is to promote a friendly and professional environment where emphasis is placed on quality medical care, client education and teamwork. The CSR is one of the most important and most challenging positions in our facility. This position is demanding and rewarding, but frequently stressful. Whatever the circumstances, it is the CSR’s duty to project the competence and empathy that is fundamental to our practice philosophy. The CSR is the first and last impression of this practice
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to effectively manage a multi-line phone
- Effective interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Skill in multi-tasking--prioritizing and accomplishing multiple tasks.
- Able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment
- Work as a team
- Adhere to all hospital directives and protocols.
- Maintain highest ethical, moral, and professional standards.
- Act responsibly to build and enhance the reputation of the hospital, your colleagues, and yourself.
- Support the value of all hospital services.
- Present a professional, courteous attitude.
- Assist emotional and/or grieving clients kindly, calmly, and professionally.
- Perform other related duties as directed by the Practice Manager or Lead CSR.
- Greet clients and pets by name. Check the appointment schedule ahead of time for details that will help you achieve this, (time of appointment, cat or dog, description of pet, etc.).
- Enter new clients into Cornerstone
- For returning clients, verify contact information, (address, phone number, email). Update client account when needed.
- Process the invoice and payment accurately.
- Reconcile credit card, check, and cash transactions daily.
- Print daily deposit report and prepare deposits.
- Schedule appointments
- Receive all incoming calls with a calm, pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of waiting room and reception area.
We look forward to hearing from you!