Customer Service Representative - Coldwater Animal Hospital
- one-year recent veterinary receptionist experience
- compassionate, resilient and competent
- advanced client services skills
- basic veterinary medical knowledge
We are open Monday through Friday (and some evening hours) for exams, preventative care/ wellness plans/ homeopathic care/elective procedures
Required customer service representative skills:
- Basic veterinary medical knowledge
- Attention to client & patient needs
- Answer and triage phone calls from clients & other facilities
- Handle multiple phone lines
- Schedule appointments & procedures
- Check in & Discharge patients/clients
- Multi-task in a friendly fashion with the team
- Share continuous cleaning with team members
We invest in our staff by providing continual training which keeps our team members at the top of their game by providing exceptional patient care and stellar customer service.
Receptionist & Fear-Free training for certification available to staff as a benefit. Skills-based pay. Uniform smocks provided. Deep discounts for all staff levels' pets care.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team committed to making a positive impact in the animal community, then Apply Today!
We look forward to hearing from you!