Emergency Veterinarian - Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation Hospital and Pets Emergency Hospital
- Loyal and dedicated clients?
- An educated and compassionate support team?
- Amazing benefits and growth opportunities?
- An emotionally intelligent work environment?
- A positive work/life balance?
Then look no more! Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation Hospital and PETS Emergency Hospital in Evans, Colorado are looking for a Full Time Veterinarian to split time time between our two locations. The majority of time will be spent at our Fort Collins location. Send us your resume today!
Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency Hospital was created in 2003, and was initially open only nights, weekends and holidays. In 2008 it transitioned to a 24/7/365 operation. Rehabilitation services were added in 2010, prompting the name change to Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation Hospital. Since then, rehabilitation services have grown exponentially, and in partnership with cutting edge emergency services, sets FCVERH apart from other animal hospitals.
PETS Emergency Hospital (PEH) in Evans, Colorado. We are an AAHA Accredited, 24/7/365, Level II VECCS Certified Facility. We pride ourselves on providing the Greeley area and Weld County communities and veterinarians with compassionate and quality emergency, urgent, and critical care and have been doing so since 2001. While we have close relationships with the plethora of specialist in the Front Range area, we do not have any in-house. We do use telemedicine for radiology and cytology diagnoses by boarded radiologists and pathologists, and we intermittently use mobile surgeons and radiologists in hospital.
What we are looking for:
- Full time Emergency Veterinarian to split time between locations.
- Strong Communicator with leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Emergency Medicine & Surgery.
What we offer:
- No negative accrual base salary with bonus production.
- Incredible benefits package including: paid vacation, health, vision, dental, liability, 401k, pet care discounts.
- Stipends for relocation, CE, uniforms, licensure.
- Support as needed for you and your team and a positive work life balance.
If Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation Hospital and PETS Emergency Hospital is what you are looking for, we would love to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team!