Customer Service Representative
Norwood Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full-Time Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!!!
The ideal candidate:
- has strong communication skills
- possesses superior customer service skills
- works well on a team as well as independently
- has a flexible schedule
- can work Saturdays
- Greet clients
- Schedule appointments
- Manage computerized database
- Assist the doctors and nurses with clerical tasks
- Answering phones
- Filing records
- Process payments
- Opening/Closing the hospital
Why work at Norwood Animal Hospital?
Norwood Animal Hospital has been in the community for 50 years and has built a lasting relationship with our loyal and dedicated clients. Our educated and experienced support team and Veterinarian provide the highest level of medicine and make sure every client and patient feels like they are special, because they are!
Because of this, we are quickly growing and need to add to our family.
If you are passionate about pets and people, and providing exceptional customer service, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!