Licensed Veterinary Technician (Surgery)
*$1500 Retention Bonus available!*
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join our Surgery team!
- Has 1-2 years of clinical veterinary experience
- Has experience in Emergency and Critical Care or Specialty medicine
- Possesses a positive work attitude
- Is committed to a stress-free environment for our patients
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a flexible schedule
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Must have an active WA State Veterinary Technician's License
Why work at Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle?
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle (VSCS) is a 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care and Specialty hospital. We offer a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. We support Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology and Radiology, all in one hospital. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate medical care and exceptional client service.
The Seattle area offers many opportunities for nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and city dwellers. A part of the Pacific Northwest, the area offers hiking, kayaking, nature walks, and beaches in the summer. Skiing, snowshoeing, and other winter sports are popular when the winter season hits. The Seattle area also boasts some of the best culinary experiences in the country. You can find top-notch theater, ballet, opera, and an ever-growing music scene. With year-round festivals, fairs and concert venues, there is always something to do.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
- Provides excellent patient care and customer service
- Is comfortable working with computer software to complete patient records and treatment;
- Knowledge of EzyVet and SmartFlow a plus!
Dedicated to gold standard veterinary care and want to learn grow, Join our team!
Apply Today! We look forward to meeting you!