Pathway Vet Alliance is adding a Pricing Analyst to their enthusiastic and driven team. If you like growth, opportunity and working with a happy and fun team we should talk!.
Pathway is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for over 160 hospitals across the US. This rewarding position will work out of our home office in Austin, Texas.
The primary purpose and function of the Pricing Analyst is to conduct detailed analytics and reports on Pricing, Sales, and Cost related metrics; work cross-functionally with multiple teams on various projects; conduct comprehensive Market Reviews on a local level; and measure impacts of any changes within the organization.
- Evaluates assigned price lists for accuracy and identifies opportunities to enhance margin while maintaining competitiveness (optimization).
- Manage the practice pricing database ensuring accurate costs and pricing for all Pathway hospitals.
- Reviews cost changes and how such changes impact assigned price lists.
- Works with administration team to ensure that pricing is updated in accordance with the applicable effective dates.
- Communicates price changes to management and/or sales personnel as appropriate. Identifies operational improvements using available systems that allow us to report information and update pricing in a more timely and accurate manner.
- Gathers data and provides statistical analyses of various hospital segments, including analyses for all levels of sales management.
- Monitor, research and resolve price related issues from all Pathway hospitals.
- Contributes to the development and enhancement of the analytics tools used and created in the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Partner with Medical Operations team to research, analyze and price new goods and services.
- Participate and assist in financial analysis and development of business cases to ensure profitability.
- Perform analysis of competitive and market intelligence to identify trends and business opportunities.
- Analyze medical costs and price information; translating into meaningful conclusions and recommendations for improvement and pricing.
- Manage a mix of regularly scheduled deliverables and ad hoc responsibilities.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Education & Professional Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Mathematics
- Years of Experience Required: 5 years in Pricing, Purchasing, or Finance, preferably in the Veterinary industry
- Experience querying large amounts of data.
- Reports to CFO
Come join our team of Change Agents as we revolutionize the Veterinary Industry!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!