Certified Veterinary Technician
An amazing opportunity for a Full-Time Certified Veterinary Technician to join the team at Natick Animal Clinic!
If you are a certified or licensed technician and are looking to advance your career within the veterinary field, we encourage you to apply to become an integral part of our team. Our staff is comprised of individuals passionate about providing the best care in order to improve the quality of life for our patients.
Our ideal candidate is dynamic, self-motivated, proactive with a sense of urgency, has critical thinking skills, and strives to provide excellent customer service. Other successful qualities include:
- Driven and detail-focused
- Able to calculate basic medical math
- Knowledge of commonly used medications
- Proficient in IV catheters placement, blood work, and IV, IM and SQ injections
- Proficient in monitoring anesthesia
- Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiently pre-medicate, induce, and intubate patients as necessary
- Must be compassionate, organized, possess the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- should be highly motivated, enthusiastic self-starter with a professional attitude
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We strive to provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and to maintain a positive work/life balance.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional pet care as well as customer service and want to work on an amazing team, you found your new home away from home!