Customer Service Representative (Full-Time)-Advanced Veterinary Care
Advanced Veterinary Care of Utah is now hiring a full-time receptionist to join our Amazing Team!
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a strong team player
- Must be friendly, helpful, and courteous
- Must be energetic
- Must be able to work at least one weekend shift each week
Why work at Advanced Veterinary Care of Utah?
We are a 24-hour specialty referral practice that offers Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care, and Emergency services. Applicants must be self-motivated, excellent communicators, able to work well with others in a fast paced and high- pressure environment and have a strong animal care background.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including medical, vision and dental insurance, plus a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to handle a sometimes high stress work environment
- Make appointments for specialists & knows the difference between specialties
- Answer multiple phone lines
- Invoicing handling cash/credit/check transactions
- Cleaning and maintaining rooms and lobby
- Triaging incoming patients
- Maintain professionalism in emergent situations
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
As we are 24/7 facility nights, weekends and holidays are to be expected.
Apply today! We would love to hear from you!